Important Notices:

If you would like your work displayed here please send jpg to Karin

Friday, March 8, 2013

if i could be two places at once.........



I'd like to invite you to my lecture that launches a series of events for the Craft Council of BC's 40th anniversary celebration. I'll be talking about how I use library resources for the research that goes into my work, dwelling on history, geography, sail making, and weather,  rather than "how-to" books on art (although the library has those, too). As an artist who has a "day job" at a library, I feel I have a wonderful perspective on the great, accessible, affordable treasure chest a library represents. It will be a brief tour of my creative process.

Bettina Matzkuhn
matzkuhn@shaw.ca; 604-253-9180; www.bettinamatzkuhn.ca

Bettina Matzkun: Library Resources and Creative Inspiration
A program open to all ages
Wednesday March 20
7:00 pm-8:30 pm
Free

Alice MacKay Room, Lower Level
Central Library
350 West Georgia Street
~~~~~~~

A reminder that the 2nd meeting for SDA Alberta is March 20th, hosted generously in her own home by Susan Kristoferson. Details and directions to follow!

No comments: