Important Notices:

If you would like your work displayed here please send jpg to Karin

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Very pleased to announce....

I (arlee barr)have a 5 page article in the newest issue of Art Quilting Studio Winter 2013, available on the newstands Dec 1st, or by order from their site. This issue is one of the best i have seen of this magazine and the best i think in a long time from any textile arts publication. I may be a *bit* prejudiced, but even if i weren’t in it i would feel so inspired and "hawt to trot" that my copy would be limp from use :) I highly recommend the other artists and articles as well--much surface design in many forms by several talented names.
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Again, let me remind you that Karin and i are willing and want to publicize you and your work--let us know about your shows, web adventures, publications and news as soon as possible, especially if time sensitive. This blog is for all of us to showcase and share.

No comments: