Important Notices:

If you would like your work displayed here please send jpg to Karin

Monday, October 29, 2012

BIG international competition and call for entries

Always good to have lots of lead time!  From Sandra Reford.

Dear Textile Artists and Quilters,

Many of you know that I have been working with the Veronese for about 7 years now in both the teaching side and the exhibiting side. Verona hosts a textile festival every two years and this coming April they will again exhibit international works and a JURIED SHOW ....which is why I am communicating with you now.

Please view the guidelines at the following address:

http://www.veronatessile.it/en_EN/concorso/concorso.html

Tell your friends and encourage them to participate. It is an international event.

I wanted to participate this year (did last time and my work was selected) but I accepted an invitation to be on the jury along with several other international artists and quilters. I think we are 5 jurors.

Consider participating! It could be an amazing opportunity to have your work exhibited in Italy at a prestigious and well attended event. There are GREAT prizes as well!

Good luck!

Sandra

No comments: